FULLY BOOKED FOR 2019
The perfect getaway
At the top of the land the Straw Bale Cabin has its own covered wooden deck and from the mezzanine bedroom has views down the valley towards the sea, which can be heard in the distance.
- 1 master double bed (mezzanine floor)
- 1 single bed and a sofa bed on ground floor living area
- An additional single bed can be arranged
- Fully appointed kitchen, breakfast bar, with a dining table in the main room
- Free range eggs and seasonal produce from the garden available
- Indoor shower, sink and toilet. Solar heated water, with an electrical back-up system
For winter visits there is a wood burning stove and plenty of firewood provided. The insulation of the thick straw bale walls and the cork-lined ceiling keep the cabin warm and dry in the winter and cool in the summer.
-A donation of: 60 € per night for 2 people, 10€ each extra person. 2 nights minimum - 35 euros cleaning fee.
20 minutes walking distance from the beautiful Praia Grande Beach, secretly nestled between the beautiful pine forests and the breaking waves, and part of the Sintra Cascais Nature Reserve Park. The Eco Camp has a natural swimming pool, vegetable and flower gardens, and over 200 trees.